Sunday, August 24, 2008

Stalling for Time

Since Switch is in the middle of another one of his stupid “3-part series,” I’ll post a few bullet points here for those three people who actually read “Everything Must Go.” Notes from my mundane, meaningless existence:

* I’m back in a fire station, driving a rig. It’s like staring all over again, and I hate it. The T-Rex is a bitch...

* “VHL-stock” was a blast, and I’ll post pictures next week...

* I spent the weekend avoiding writing anything new, and instead screwing around with my Facebook and flickr pages...

* My poor wife seems to finally be on the mend. Local ER staffs all know her by name now…

* I’ve been reading “I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead: The Dirty Life and Times of Warren Zevon.” Along with Bukowski and the recent Rolling Stone piece on Robert Downey Jr., I’ve been studying the lives of famous drunken a**holes. Contemplating posting about it…

* I apologize for posting all the crappy song lyrics on both blog sites. Seemed like a good idea at the time…

* It’s been 1 month and a week, for those keeping track. But I can't recommend it...

No comments: